Using the Exception List of your Password Manager
If you do not want Password Manager to save passwords or use Secure Browser for a specific website, you can add the site to the Exception List.
To use the Exception List feature of Password Manager, follow the instructions below:
Adding a Website to the Exception List
- Open the Management Console.
- Access Settings by clicking your Account Name > Settings.
- Click Exception List.
- Click to add a website.
- Type or paste the address of the website you want to add to the exception list. Click OK.
Modifying a Website on the Exception List
- Hover your mouse on the website address you want to edit. Click the Edit button.
- Edit the website address. Click OK when finished.
Deleting a Website from the Exception List
- Hover your mouse on the website address you want to delete. Click the Trash bin icon.
- Click Delete to delete the website.