Uninstalling Password Manager
This article shows you how to uninstall Password Manager.
To uninstall Trend Micro Password Manager, follow the steps below depending on your device:
For Windows™ PC
To uninstall Password Manager from your Windows computer, select any of the options below:
To uninstall your Password Manager from the Start menu, do the following:
- Click Start, then click All Programs or Programs (for Windows 10, click All Apps).
- Select Trend Micro Password Manager, then click Uninstall Trend Micro Password Manager or Uninstall Password Manager.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the uninstallation.
To uninstall your Password Manager from the Control Panel, do the following:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows + R keys.
- In the Open field, type "appwiz.cpl", then press ENTER. The Programs and Features window will open.
- Select Trend Micro Password Manager, then click Remove or Uninstall.
- Wait for the program to be uninstalled, then restart your computer when asked.
To uninstall Password Manager from your Mac, follow the steps below:
- Type "Password Manager" on Spotlight search.
- Click Password Manager Uninstaller from the list.
- Click Yes to complete the uninstallation.
To uninstall Password Manager from your Android device, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your device's Settings. On most phones, pull down the notification bar and tap Settings.
- Tap Apps or Application Manager (this differs depending on device).
- Go to Downloaded or All Apps list.
- Tap Password Manager then tap Uninstall.
- Wait until the uninstallation completes, then tap OK.
To uninstall Password Manager from an iOS device, follow the steps below:
- Touch and hold the Password Manager app icon on the Home screen until the icon jiggles.
- Tap X, then tap Delete to confirm app deletion.
- Press the Home button.