Uninstalling Password Manager
This article shows you how to uninstall Password Manager.
To uninstall Trend Micro Password Manager, follow the steps below depending on your device:
To uninstall Password Manager from Windows computer, select any of the options below:
To uninstall your Password Manager from the Start menu, do the following:
- Click Start, then click All Programs or Programs (for Windows 10, click All Apps).
- Select Trend Micro Password Manager, then click Uninstall Trend Micro Password Manager or Uninstall Password Manager.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the uninstallation.
Note: Start menu button is removed in Windows 8. For Windows 8.1, Start menu button is replaced by Start screen button.
To uninstall your Password Manager from the Control Panel, do the following:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows + R keys.
- In the Open field, type "appwiz.cpl", then press ENTER. The Programs and Features window will open.
- Select Trend Micro Password Manager, then click Remove or Uninstall.
- Wait for the program to be uninstalled, then restart your computer when asked.
To uninstall Password Manager from Mac computer, follow the steps below:
- Type "Password Manager" on Spotlight search.
- Click Password Manager Uninstaller from the list.
- Click Yes to complete the uninstallation.
To uninstall Password Manager from an Android device, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your device's Settings. On most phones, pull down the notification bar and tap Settings.
- Tap Apps or Application Manager (this differs depending on device).
- Go to Downloaded or All Apps list.
- Tap Password Manager then tap Uninstall.
- Wait until the uninstallation completes, then tap OK.
To uninstall Password Manager from an iOS device, follow the steps below:
- Touch and hold the Password Manager app icon on the Home screen until the icon jiggles.
- Tap X, then tap Delete to confirm app deletion.
- Press the Home button.