Using the In-app Security Report feature of Mobile Security for iOS
The In-App Security Report feature provides a summary of your protection through the Web Guard, SafeSurfing, and Wi-Fi Checker features of your Mobile Security. It shows a summary for 7 days, 14 days, and 30 days.
Learn more about this feature below:
To view your Security Report from the app, follow these steps below:
- On your, device, open your Trend Micro Mobile Security app.
- Tap the Bar graph icon located at the the right side of the scan button.
- A new page will display showing your protection summary, Web Guard browsing activities, Wi-Fi network connections, and SafeSurfing browsing activities.
Listed below are the reports included:
- Protection Summary
Provides a summary of your Web Guard browsing activities, Wi-Fi network connections, and SafeSurfing browsing activities for 7 days, 14 days, and 30 days.
- Web Guard Browsing Activities
Scanned websites by the Web Guard feature of your Mobile Security.
- Wi-Fi network connections
Wi-Fi connections scanned by the Wi-Fi Checker feature of your Mobile Security.
- SafeSurfing browsing activities
Activities when using the SafeSurfing feature of your Mobile Security.