Issues with the Content Shield feature of Mobile Security on iOS 12
After upgrading to iOS 12, you may encounter the following issues:
- Content Shield crashes and will not turn ON
- No Internet connection when Content Shield is ON
This issue is due to a crash caused by a huge amount of cache and was resolved in the latest version.
To resolve this issue, upgrade your app to the latest version. Do the following:
- On your iOS device, open App Store.
- Search for "Trend Micro Mobile Security".
- Tap Update. Wait for the update to finish.
- After the update, you may check your app version from the app Settings.
If there is no update button available on your device, then that means it is already running in the latest version.