Using Do Not Track feature in Mobile Security for iOS
Learn how to prevent websites from tracking your browsing activities in SafeSurfing and Safari using the Do Not Track feature of your Mobile Security for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
To enable the Do Not Track in SafeSurfing, do the following:
- Tap SafeSurfing icon to open the browser.
- Access website using SafeSurfing.
- In the Address bar, tap to access Do Not Track.
- Tap to enable Do Not Track
To enable the Do Not Track (Content Blocker) in Safari, do the following:
- From the homescreen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down, then tap Safari.
- Under General, tap Content Blockers.
- Tap Mobile Security.