Using the Ad & Tracker Block feature in Mobile Security for iOS
Learn how to filter out explicit contents and unwanted websites on your Mobile Security for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
To enable Ad & Tracker in SafeSurfing, do the following:
- Open the Mobile Security app.
- Tap the Content Shield icon.
- Make sure that the VPN and Website Filters is configured.
- Tap the Ad & Tracker button.
- Tap Ad & Tracker Block to turn it on or off.
To enable the Ad & Tracker feature in Safari, do the following:
- From the homescreen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down, then tap Safari.
- Under General, tap Content Blockers.
- Tap Mobile Security.