Using Lost Device Protection of Mobile Security for iOS
- Locate - can track your lost, stolen or misplaced device on a map using GPS or wireless networks.
- Scream - sounds an alarm on your lost device, even if it has been set to stay silent.
- Open your Mobile Security App.
- From the main screen, tap Lost Device Protection.
- From the Lost Device Protection screen, tap Turn It On Now.
- Choose between Only While Using the App and Always Allow.
It is recommended to always allow the Mobile Security to locate your device to fully use the feature.
- The Lost Device Protection feature is now enabled.
To use the remote Locate and Scream features, visit Lost Device Protection Portal.