Using the Social Network Privacy Scanner of Mobile Security for iOS
Learn how to use the Social Network Privacy Scanner feature to check your Facebook™ and Twitter™ privacy settings and get helpful recommendations to improve your privacy.
To check and improve your Social Network Privacy Settings, do the following:
You must sign in to your social network account before you can use this feature in Mobile Security.
- On the main screen, tap Social Network Privacy.
- Tap the Facebook or Twitter tab.
- Sign in to your Facebook or Twitter account, if you have not already signed in.
- Mobile Security will examine your privacy settings and list those that could affect your privacy on social network website.
- Tap Fix All, then tap Fix to fix all the settings that will help improve your privacy.
You can tap each setting displayed on the screen and select the appropriate choice recommended by Trend Micro.
- If prompted, provide your account password to save the changes.
To sign out of Facebook or Twitter, do the following:
- On the main screen, tap Settings.
- Under the Social Network Privacy section, tap Facebook or Twitter.
- Tap Sign Out.