Using the Social Network Privacy Scanner of Mobile Security for iOS
Learn how to use the Social Network Privacy Scanner feature to check your Facebook™ and Twitter™ privacy settings and get helpful recommendations to improve your privacy.
To check and improve your Social Network Privacy Settings, do the following:
Note: You must sign in to your social network account before you can use this feature in Mobile Security.
- On the main screen, tap Social Network Privacy.
- Tap the Facebook or Twitter tab.
- Sign in to your Facebook or Twitter account, if you have not already signed in.
- Mobile Security will examine your privacy settings and list those that could affect your privacy on social network website.
- Tap Fix All, then tap Fix to fix all the settings that will help improve your privacy.
Note: You can tap each setting displayed on the screen and select the appropriate choice recommended by Trend Micro.
- If prompted, provide your account password to save the changes.
To sign out of Facebook or Twitter, do the following:
- On the main screen, tap Settings.
- Under the Social Network Privacy section, tap Facebook or Twitter.
- Tap Sign Out.