Welcome to Support
New Features and Enhancements
Capture photos when someone tries to unlock your device or your locked applications with Mobile Security's Secret Snap.
Force stop selected applications and clear memory to improvove your device's performance and battery life.
Watch how these powerful features work:
Want to know when your subscription expires? How many devices your license can protect? Is your Trend Micro program updated with the latest version?
Sign in here with your Trend Micro Account to view your Subscription information.
Check if your device meets the following requirements:
- Operating System
- Storage Space
- 50MB (minimum)
- Internet Connection
Follow these step-by-step instructions to download, install, and activate:
- Go to Google Play Store, then look for Trend Micro Mobile Security.
- Download and install Mobile Security, then open the app.
- Tap Settings, then tap Buy/Activate.
- If you have a full version, tap Use Activation Code, type the Activation Code, then tap OK.
Need help with your subscription?
Get answers to frequently asked questions regarding online purchases.
Check the status of your orders and online purchases.
Find a Trend Micro Security partner store near you.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about your Trend Micro Account.
Having trouble activating your Mobile Security app? Solution is now available. Click Here
A Trend Micro account is required for the following features:
- Parental Controls - keeps your settings secure.
- Lost Device Protection - securely locates your mobile device, lock it, delete all of its data, or sound an alarm from a web portal.
Activating your Mobile Security enables you to use the following premium features:
- Safe Surfing
- Parental Controls
- Data Theft Scanner
- Call & Text Blocker
- Lost Device Protection
- App Manager
- Pre-Installation Scan
You need an alternate email address to receive an unlock key in case your mobile device gets locked. By default, Mobile Security will use your Gmail account as an alternate email address.
To set up an alternate email address, go to Settings, then tap Set up alternate email address.
Mobile Security is detecting and blocking threats in your device. By default, it only shows the Virus Scan result. To see the Data Theft Scan result, tap the arrow.
You need to purchase a subscription or activate your Mobile Security using your Maximum Security license. For complete instructions, click here.
For trial version, you can enjoy all premium features of Mobile Security for 7 days. Once the trial period has ended, some features will be disabled. To learn more about their differences, click here.
Yes, you can use the serial number of Maximum Security for your Mobile Security for Android and Mobile Security for iOS app. However, you are only entitled for a 30-day free trial of Mobile Security when you use Internet Security and Antivirus+ Security.
- To install Mobile Security on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, download the app from Apple App Store. For instructions, refer to this Knowledge Base article: Downloading, installing, and activating the full version of Mobile Security for iOS.
- To install Mobile Security on your Android tablets, download the app from the Google Play Store. For instructions, refer to this Knowledge Base article: Downloading, installing and activating the full version of Mobile Security for Android.
Learn more about Trend Micro™ Mobile Security for Android and its features. Get the comprehensive manual now.