Using the Device Health Scan feature in Mobile Security for Android
This article provides information about the Device Health Scan feature of Mobile Security for Android.
To know more about Device Health Scan, choose any of the following:
Device Health Scan provides a quick and easy way to help you make sure that your device is fully protected. It performs the following:
- Virus scanning: Checks that all your apps are safe from viruses and potential vulnerabilities.
- System scanning: Checks that all required Android permissions for Mobile Security are allowed.
- Security optimization scanning: Checks that your Android device's security settings are optimized to keep you safe.
To run Device Health Scan, do the following:
- On your Android device, open the Trend Micro Mobile Security app.
- On the main screen, tap Scan at the top center portion.
- Wait for the scan to finish.
Device Health Scan is automatically triggered when opening the app for the first time after an upgrade.