Finding the activation key of Mobile Security for Android
Know where to find the activation key to activate your Mobile Security for Android.
To find the activation key, do any of the following:
To find the activation key from your Mobile Security app, do the following:
- On your Android device, open your Mobile Security app.
- Tap the icon, then tap Settings.
- Under Account & Subscription, look for your Activation key on the Serial Number section.
To find the activation key from online purchase, do any of the following:
- Get the activation key from your Order Confirmation email.
Check the spam mail folder if your Order Confirmation Email is missing.
- If you did not receive an Order Confirmation email, contact Technical Support, then give the information below to retrieve your activation key:
- Email Address
To find the activation key from retail purchase, do any of the following:
- Look for a 20-digit activation key inside the box.
- Look for a 20-digit activation key on the receipt.
- If the activation key is missing, contact Technical Support, then give the information below:
- Proof of purchase
- Scanned copy of the invoice or receipt
- Retail store where you purchased the product
There is no activation key for in-app purchases. It will automatically update the expiration date after purchase.
You can use the Serial Number from your Maximum Security program as the activation key for your Mobile Security for Android. To find your Trend Micro program's serial number, do the following:
- Open the main console of your Trend Micro Security software. Do either of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray.
- Click the icon, then click About the Software. The About Your Software window will appear showing your serial number.