Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about PC Health Checkup
- Solution ID:1104943
- Last Updated:Sep. 26, 2018 5:18 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus for Mac - 2018;Antivirus+ Security - 2018;Antivirus+ Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2016;2017;2018;2019;Maximum Security - 2016;Maximum Security - 2017;Maximum Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2019;Premium Security - 2016;Premium Security - 2017;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2019;
- FAQ | PC Health Checkup | Trend Micro Security
- Check Security Vulnerabilities
- Find ways to reduce startup time and recover disk space
- Clean up the System Registry
- Remove web browser cookies and history entries
- Switch off unused startup programs
- Remove chat histories and other records from your computer
|Fix Security Vulnerabilities||
|Reduce Computer Startup Time||
Launch your computer faster by configuring the autostart settings for programs and services on your computer.
|Regain Disk Space||Scan and free up disk space by:
|Clean Privacy Data||Protect your privacy by removing personal data from your web browsers, instant messaging applications, media players, and Microsoft Windows.|
- Double-click on the Trend Micro icon on your desktop to open the main console.
- Click the Device tab.
- Click Start to begin the checkup.