Information about the Time Stamp from the Trend Micro Security Report (PC Health Checkup monthly report)
- Solution ID:1104552
- Last Updated:Aug. 20, 2019 12:36 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus+ Security - 2018;2019;2020;Internet Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2020;Maximum Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2020;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2019;Premium Security - 2020;
- Time stamp information | Trend Micro Security program
The following time stamp format will appear on the Trend Micro PC Health Checkup and Security Report email sent to you monthly:
The time stamp will help you understand and determine the coverage of the data provided in the monthly report.
The time stamp indicates the month, day, year and time when the data from your Trend Micro Security software was last sent and generated for the security report. This covers data collected from all of the protected computers within the indicated period of time.
The PC Health and Security Report data may contain one of the following:
- Total number of web threats filtered
- Total number of virus, spyware, and suspicious software found
- Total disk space gained using the PC Health Checkup feature
- Amount of startup time saved
To learn more about the Trend Micro Security Monthly Security Report, refer to this Knowledge Base article:
Viewing your Trend Micro Security Report.