Transferring a license from one device or computer to another
- Solution ID:1059819
- Last Updated:Sep. 24, 2019 11:52 PM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus for Mac - 2018;Antivirus+ Security - 2018;Antivirus+ Security - 2019;Antivirus+ Security - 2020;Internet Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2020;Maximum Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2020;Mobile Security for Android - All;Mobile Security for iOS - All;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2019;Premium Security - 2020;
- Transferring a license from one device or computer to another | Trend Micro Security
This article shows you how to check for your protected computer and transfer your protection from your old device or computer to the new one using your Trend Micro Account.
Do the following:
- Go to Trend Micro Account.
- Type your Trend Micro Account email address and password, then click Sign In.
- Look for your product from the list.
- Click the X icon located on the upper-right corner of the device you wish to remove protection.
Before removing the protection, check the computer name on each device where the Trend Micro program is installed (if available). For complete instructions, refer to these Knowledge Base articles:
- Click Yes to confirm the removal.
- To add another device, click Add Device, then select what kind of device you want to protect.
If you encounter issues while transferring your protection, contact our Technical Support for assistance.