"Installation Incomplete" error message appears when installing Trend Micro Security software and it stops between 70 to 100 percent
- Solution ID:1104236
- Last Updated:Nov. 26, 2019 5:37 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus+ Security - 2018;2019;2020;Internet Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2020;Maximum Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2020;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2019;Premium Security - 2020;
- Fix "Installation Incomplete" Error Message
You receive the following error message when installing Trend Micro Security software and the progress bar stops between 70 to 100 percent:
A problem prevented the installer from completely setting up Trend Micro Security. No changes have been made to your computer."
The error message may include any of the following error codes:
- #1603, 3002, 0x00000000
- #1603, 3003, 0x00000000
- #1625, 0000, 0x00000000
- #1603, 3003, 0xe0120004
- #1603, 3003, 0xeoff000b
- #1603, 3003, 0xe0ff000h
This issue may occur when there are remnants of your previous Trend Micro Security software.
To resolve the issue, do the following:
- Run the Remnant File Remover Tool
To run the Remnant File Remover Tool, refer to this Knowledge Base article for complete instructions:
Using the Trend Micro Remnant File Remover Tool.
- Reinstall your Trend Micro Security
For complete instructions on how to install your Trend Micro Security program, refer to this Knowledge Base article:
Installing Trend Micro Security.
Need Additional Help?
Monday to Friday (5AM - 8PM PST)
Monday to Friday (7AM - 7PM Sydney Time)
Monday to Friday 8:00 – 17:30 GMT
Monday to Friday (8AM - 5PM Local Time)
Monday to Friday (8AM – 5PM Manila Time)
Monday to Friday (9AM – 9PM India Time)