Finding the serial number of Trend Micro Security
- Solution ID:1038047
- Last Updated:Sep. 30, 2019 5:50 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus for Mac - 2018;Antivirus for Mac - 2020;Antivirus+ Security - 2018;2019;Internet Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2020;Maximum Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2020;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2019;Premium Security - 2020;
- Where to Find the Serial Number of your Trend Micro Program
This article shows you where to get your Trend Micro Security software's serial number.
If you purchased your Trend Micro Security software from Best Buy, contact Geek Squad.
If you purchased your Trend Micro Security software from other Retail store, contact that retails store first.
If you purchased your Trend Micro Security software from your Internet Service Provider (ISP), contact your Internet Service Provider ISP support team instead.
Choose from any of the options below for instructions on how to search for your Trend Micro Serial Number:
To find your serial number through your Trend Micro main console, choose from the tabs below whether you are using a Windows PC or a Mac:
To find your serial number, do either of the following:
From the System Tray
- Right-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray.
Click Check Subscription.
The Subscription Information window will appear showing your serial number and its expiration date.
From the Main Console
- Open the main console of your Trend Micro Security software. Do either of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray.
Click the expiry date on the bottom-right corner of the main console.
This will open the Subscription Information window.
To find your serial number, follow the steps below:
- Click the Trend Micro icon on the upper right side of the Menu bar.
- Click Subscription....
The Subscription Information window will appear with your program information and serial number.
Get your serial number by logging in to your Trend Micro Account. Do the following steps:
- Click here to login. A login account window will appear.
- Type your email and password, then click Sign in.
The Product Panel window will appear on the right side of your browser showing your serial number and its expiration date.
If you purchased the Trend Micro program from our online store, do the following:
- Go to the findmyorder.com website.
- Type either of the following on the fields provided, then click Find:
- Order number and password
- Email address and the last four digits of the credit card you used to purchase the program
The serial number is located in the product section
If you just renewed your Trend Micro subscription, the serial number will be the same as what you have used before. Follow the instructions on the From your Trend Micro Account section instead.
Need Additional Help?
Contact our Technical Support for further assistance.