Enabling the Station Mode 2 in your Home Network Security
This article shows you how to configure your router to enable the Station Mode 2 in your Home Network Security. Enabling Station Mode 2 is recommended if you are experiencing internet connection issues while using your app.
Note: If you are using Port Forwarding on your router, this function might not work properly if compatibility mode is turned ON.
To enable Mode 2, do the following:
- Open your Home Network Security app.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Station Configuration.
- Under STATION NETWORK SETTINGS, select Mode 2.
- Click OK to update the station settings.
- Wait for five minutes, then test the connectivity status. Tap Test Status.
- Tap Test This Device.
Make sure that your device and Home Network Security Station are connected to the same network.