Third party security app detects Home Network Security is monitoring your network traffic
This issue happens because a third party security app detects Home Network Security is monitoring web traffic on your home network.
To resolve this issue, do the following:
- Confirm if the detected MAC Address belongs to your Home Network Security station. Do the following:
- Open your Home Network Security app.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap About.
- Take note of the MAC ID of your station.
- Compare it to the MAC Address detected by the third party security app.
- Once confirmed, continue with the device’s connection.
- Add Home Network Security’s MAC address to exception list.