Opening the main console of Trend Micro Security
- Solution ID:1036436
- Last Updated:Jun. 26, 2019 12:56 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus for Mac - 2017;Antivirus for Mac - 2019;Antivirus+ Security - 2017;2018;2019;Internet Security - 2017;Internet Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2017;Maximum Security - 2019;Premium Security - 2017;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2019;
- Opening the Main Console | Trend Micro Security
This article teaches you how to open the main console of your Trend Micro Security.
The main console refers to the main window of your Trend Micro Security program.
To open the main console, select your operating system below:
To open your Trend Micro Security, double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop or on your system tray.
To open your Trend Micro Security, click the Trend Micro icon on the Windows Start screen.
To open the main console of your Trend Micro program, do any of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray.
- Click Start > Programs or All Programs > Trend Micro then choose either:
- Trend Micro Antivirus+ Security
- Trend Micro Internet Security
- Trend Micro Maximum Security
To open the main console of the Trend Micro program, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac icon on the Menu bar, located in the upper right-hand section of your screen, near the sound controls and system clock.
- When the dropdown menu appears, click Open Trend Micro Antivirus.
The Trend Micro Antivirus screen will appear.
Trend Micro Antivirus icon will also launch from the dock.