Setting up the Website Filter of Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac
- Open the main console of your Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac.
- Click the Web tab then click Website Filter.
- Click the lock icon on the lower left of the main console.
A window asking for your password will appear.
- Type your Mac password, then click OK.
- Check the Filter websites based on the selections below:
- Choose the Filter Strength.
- High (Child) - For ages 3-7 years old
- Medium (Teenager) - For ages 8-12 years old
- Low (Mature Teenager) - For ages 13-17 years old
- Minimal (Adult) - Will allow you to choose all the categories
Note: Selecting Custom from the dropdown list allows you to pick and choose all of the categories that you would like to block.