[Hotfix] Unable to run FirstRate5 when Trend Micro Security is enabled
You cannot open FirstRate5 after installing the latest version of Trend Micro Security.
To resolve the issue, follow the steps provided below:
- Check if you have the latest Trend Micro Security program installed
Make sure you are using the latest version of Trend Micro Security program.
For instructions, refer to this Knowledge Base article:
How to check if you have the latest version of Trend Micro Security software installed
If the issue still persists after updating the program, proceed to the next step.
- Run the hotfix
BEFORE YOU PROCEED:
To install this hotfix, you must log onto your computer using an account with administrator privileges. If you have installed software on your computer before, you probably have these privileges.
We recommend that you print out this document or bookmark this page before proceeding because you will be asked to restart your computer during the procedure.
Click the button below to download the hotfix:
- Double-click the Ti_1600_win_en_AddExceptionList_hfb0001.exe file once the download is complete.
- Click I agree on the terms of the license agreement, then click Next.
- Click the Install button.
- When a warning window appears, click OK.
- Restart your computer.