Cannot open FirstRate5 | Hotfix
You cannot open FirstRate5 after installing the latest version of Trend Micro Security.
Run the hotfix
BEFORE YOU PROCEED:
You must log onto your computer using an account with administrator privileges to install this hotfix. If you have installed software on your computer before, you probably have these privileges.
Print out this document or bookmark this page before proceeding because you may be asked to restart your computer during the procedure.
- Turn off the Trend Micro Security program. Make sure that your Trend Micro Security program has not started running any scans or receiving any updates.
Click the button below to download the hotfix:
- Double-click Ti_1600_win_en_AddExceptionList_hfb0001.exe to run the hotfix.
- Accept the License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install.
- When a warning window appears, click Yes.
- Click OK once the installation process has finished.
- Restart your computer.