Working with your passwords using Password Manager
Saving your passwords
To save your passwords, follow the steps below:
- Log-in to a certain website.
- Your Password Manager will ask you if you want to save your password for that website. Click Save.
The next time you visit that site, Password Manager will fill in your credentials automatically.
You may also add a website to log in automatically by manually adding it from the management console. To know how to manually add a website in your Password Manager, refer to this Knowledge Base article: Manually adding passcards in Password Manager.
If you do not want Password Manager to ask for confirmation before signing you into a website, mark the Never ask to sign into websites checkbox.
Using your passwords
To use your saved passwords, follow the steps below:
- Open Password Manager.
- Select the website you want to visit, then click Open Website.
Password Manager will sign you in automatically.
If you do not see the password list, click the Password Manager icon on your web browser's toolbar, and provide your Master Password if asked for it.
Updating your passwords
If you changed your credentials for a website and you want to update Password Manager, sign into the website again. Password Manager will automatically make the change for you.
If you have more than one account for a website and you want to save it on your Password Manager, follow the steps below:
- Logout from the website and then login again.
- Click Cancel when Password Manager asks if you want to save your password.
- Type your second credentials.
- Provide a new name for the second credentials so you can tell them apart.
The next time you go to the website, Password Manager will ask which account you want to use for logging in. Just pick the preferred account from the drop-down list.