Merging two accounts using the Trend Micro MyAccount portal
- Solution ID:1109861
- Last Updated:Sep. 25, 2019 12:18 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus for Mac - 2018, Antivirus for Mac - 2019;Antivirus+ Security - 2018;2019;2020;Internet Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2020;Maximum Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2020;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2019;Premium Security - 2020;
- Merging Accounts | Trend Micro Account
Merging two accounts into one allows you to monitor and manage your Trend Micro serial numbers and devices easily.
Learn how to merge two accounts using the Trend Micro MyAccount portal.
The process of merging accounts will not proceed if both accounts has a Password Manager subscription. Only one account should have a Password Manager subscription. Also, account merging will be blocked if one of the accounts has a registered Password Manager.
To merge the accounts that you have, do the following:
- Go to Trend Micro Account.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
- If you forgot the email address used, click Forgot which address you used before?.
- If you forgot the password you used, click Forgot password?.
- Click the Profile tab.
- Go to Merge Accounts for Easier Management.
- Click the Merge Accounts button.
- Enter the email address and password that you want to merge on to the current account that you are using.
- Click Next.
- Check the information, then click Confirm.
- Once done, the accounts should now be merged. Sign-In again to check your licenses.