Using the System Startup feature of Trend Micro Security
- Solution ID:1104784
- Last Updated:Aug. 22, 2019 5:38 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus+ Security - 2018;2019;2020;Internet Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2020;Maximum Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2020;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2019;
- System Startup feature | Trend Micro Security
Configuring the System Startup feature of your Trend Micro Security lets you speed up the startup process of your computer or lets you load the security drivers to have the strongest security as soon as possible.
This article gives you information about the System Startup feature of your Trend Micro Security software.
Your Trend Micro Security software can change the loading speed of your security drivers to help your computer start up as quickly as possible or provide the strongest security as soon as possible.
Loads your security drivers first for extra protection. Choose this option when you want your computer protected as soon as possible and don't mind waiting a little bit longer for the computer to start up.
Load your security drivers after Microsoft Windows has loaded its own drivers. Choose this option if you prefer to avoid any delays caused by your security software when your computer starts.
To configure the System Startup of Trend Micro Security, do the following:
- Open the main console of your Titanium program. Do any of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro system tray icon.
- Click Settings.
- Click Other Settings.
- Select the type of System Startup you prefer.
- Click Apply, then click OK.