Activating Trend Micro Security using a new serial number
- Solution ID:1104396
- Last Updated:Aug. 08, 2019 1:58 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus+ Security - 2018;2019;2020;Internet Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2020;Maximum Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2020;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2019;
- Activate Using New Serial Number | Trend Micro Security
This article shows you how to activate your Trend Micro Security software using a new serial number.
This is done when:
- You are activating from trial to full version.
- You are replacing an expired license with a new license.
To activate your Trend Micro Security, do the following:
You may find your serial number from the following:
- Order Confirmation email for online purchase
- On the package purchased from the store
- Open Trend Micro Security Main Console. Do the following:
Click this button below to download MainConsole.zip:
- Open MainConsole.zip, and then click MainConsole.bat.
- Click the expiry date at the bottom of the main console.
- Click Change your serial number.
- Type your new serial number in the fields provided.
If you get "Invalid Serial Number" message, refer to this Knowledge Base article for instructions: “Invalid Serial Number” error message appears when registering Trend Micro program.
- Click Next.
- Click Close.