Changing the Main Console Password of Trend Micro Security
- Solution ID:1097289
- Last Updated:Aug. 20, 2019 2:57 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus+ Security - 2018;2019;2020;Internet Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2020;Maximum Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2020;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2019;Premium Security - 2020;
- Resetting the main console's password | Trend Micro Security
Learn how to change the password of your Trend Micro Security program.
- Open the main console of your Trend Micro Security software. Do either of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray.
- Click Settings or the gear icon. This will open the Protection Settings window.
- Click Other Settings.
- Click the Password tab.
- Click Change password.
- Type your current password and the new password that you want to use. Make sure to re-type the new password in the Confirm password field.
Password can contain 8 to 50 characters composed of numbers, uppercase letters and lowercase numbers.
Special characters (!,@,$) are not allowed.
- Click OK.