Changing the serial number of Antivirus for Mac
Learn how to change the serial number of your Antivirus for Mac. You can change the serial number of your Trend Micro security program if you encountered any of the scenarios below:
- You used a different serial number during the activation of your program
- You mistyped the serial number during the registration
To change the serial number, do the following:
- Open the main console of the Antivirus for Mac.
- Click on the expiry date on the main console.
Antivirus for Mac 9.0 and 10.0
Antivirus for Mac 8.0.
- Click Change your serial number.
- Enter your new serial number, then click Done.
If the serial number you provided has been registered before, you will see the Protection Activated window. It contains the details of your subscription and its expiration. Click Finish to close the window.