Checking if you have the latest version of Trend Micro Security software installed
Know if you are running the latest version of your Trend Micro program, otherwise perform an upgrade.
- Open the main console of your Trend Micro Security software. Do either of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray.
- On the main console, hover your mouse pointer on the program name located at the top left corner. This should display Version: 11.1.
- Download the installer file to begin the installation.
Serial Number Starts with an 'X'Maximum SecuritySerial Number Starts with a 'P'Internet SecuritySerial Number Starts with an 'A'Antivirus+ Security
- Double-click the installer to run it.
Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
- Wait for the installer to extract the files needed for the installation.
- Click Yes when asked to remove the old program version.
- Click Restart Now when prompted to restart your computer.
After restarting, the installation will resume and will prompt for your serial number.
- Type your serial number, then click Next.
- Read the License Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
- Wait for the program to install. This may take a couple of minutes.
- Click Finish.
You will see the main console of your Trend Micro Security program.
Last Updated: May. 18, 2017 3:02 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1053723