Changing the email address registered with Trend Micro Account (MyAccount)
- Solution ID:1038442
- Last Updated:Sep. 24, 2019 11:53 PM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus for Mac - 2020;Antivirus+ Security - 2018, Antivirus+ Security - 2019;Antivirus+ Security - 2020;Internet Security - 2018, Internet Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2020;Maximum Security - 2018, Maximum Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2020;Password Manager - All;Premium Security - 2018, Premium Security - 2019;Premium Security - 2020;
- Changing email address used to activate Trend Micro program
This article shows you how to change the email address that you used to register your Trend Micro program.
To change your registered email address, follow the steps below.
- Open the Trend Micro Account page.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
If you forgot your password and you cannot access the registered email address, refer to this Knowledge Base article: Unable to sign in to your Trend Micro Account.
- Click the Profile tab.
- Click the Change Email button.
- Type your new email address in the New Email field.
- Retype your new address in the Confirm Email Address field.
- Click Next.
All of your Trend Micro products and services will use the new email address.
You will be signed out to update your account.
- Click OK.
- Log in again with your new email address and password.
Need Additional Help?
Contact our Technical Support for further assistance.