FAQs, Downloads & Videos
Microsoft has formally announced Windows XP (April 8, 2014) and Windows Vista (April 11, 2017) end of support. Because Microsoft no longer fixes issues on Windows XP and Windows Vista, it has become increasingly difficult for Trend Micro to keep users safe on these operating systems. We encourage all of our users to upgrade their PCs to a more modern operating system which will provide greater stability and security.
For more information, refer to these Knowledge Base articles:
A renewal is one way to add one or two years to your Trend Micro program's license or subscription. This can be bought using your credit card, PayPal account or Wire Transfer. After you buy a renewal, your subscription will be automatically extended to the number of years purchased. Purchasing a renewal also qualifies you for a free upgrade to the latest version of your Trend Micro program.
To cancel Auto Renew, do the following:
- Log in to your Trend Micro Account.
- Click the green Auto-Renew ON slider.
- Click Disable Now.
When you successfully disabled Auto-Renew, you should see Renew Now.
- Do not allow someone to take control of your computer especially from suspicious third party support.
- Never provide credit card or financial information to anyone unless you are 100% confident you are working with your software provider. Scammers may utilize phone directories to know your name.
- Whenever you receive a random phone call or see pop-up notifications/advertisements (see picture below) and you are uncertain whether it is from Trend Micro, you are advised to hang up and validate with Trend Micro Technical Support. The only authorized technical support phone numbers for Trend Micro will be located on Trend Micro’s website.
- When you search online to find technical support or a company’s contact information, make sure you are visiting the company’s website and not some other third party domain. You can also find Trend Micro support information on your order confirmation email, software package or original receipt, if available.
You will be charged 90% of the regular price. 10% of the regular price of the product will be discounted for every auto-renewal.
|Product||Regular Price||Charge Upon Auto-Renew|
|Maximum Security 1-year||$89.95||$80.96|
|Internet Security 1-year||$79.95||$71.96|
|Antivirus+ Security 1-year||$39.95||$35.96|
|Antivirus for Mac||$39.95||$35.96|
An email including the exact price of your subscription will be delivered to you before the automatic renewal happens.
To change your inactive email address, you need to contact our Technical Support for assistance.
Yes, you can use the serial number of Maximum Security (serial number starts with 'X') for your Mobile Security for Android and for your Mobile Security for iOS. However, you are only entitled for a 30-day free trial of Mobile Security when you use Internet Security (serial number starts with 'P') and Antivirus+ Security (serial number starts with 'A').
Changing credit card details is unavailable on the Trend Micro Account portal. You need to manually renew your subscription in advance if you want to register a new credit card.
Trend Micro Security for Windows™ PC:
Trend Micro Security for Apple® Macintosh®:
Antivirus for Mac
Trend Micro Password Manager
Watch how Trend Micro features work:
Watch how Trend Micro protects your from threats
Trend Micro Security Software
Trend Micro Security for Windows
Mobile Security for Android