If you are having problems installing Trend Micro Mobile Security from the Google Play Store or the Amazon Appstore, then follow the steps below:
[ Expand All ]
Step 1: Enable the installation from Unknown Sources
Before downloading Trend Micro Mobile Security you must allow installations from “Unknown Sources” on your device, by following the steps below:
- From your Android device go to Settings then Applications or Security.
- Check the box next to Unknown Sources.
- A warning message will appear, read it and then tap OK.
Note: After you finish installing Trend Micro Mobile Security we recommend you change this setting back to its original state.
Step 2: Download and install Trend Micro Mobile Security
To download Trend Micro Mobile Security, do the following:
- Open this link on your device ww.trendmicro.com/mobiledownload or scan the QR code using your Android device.
- The download will then begin.
- Once the download completes you should see a notification at the top of your device, tap this notification and then install the app.
- If the app does not open automatically, find the Trend Micro Mobile Security icon in the app drawer of your device and tap on it.
Step 3: Activate Trend Micro Mobile Security
For Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security Customers
- After installing mobile security tap on the Buy/Activate button at the bottom of the app main screen (or in the settings menu of the app.).
- Tap Use Activation Code.
- Sign In with the same username and password used to register Titanium.
For Customer who have pre-purchased a Trend Micro Mobile Security package
- Install the app as per above instructions.
- Open the app and tap Buy/Activate.
- Tap Use Activation Code and register an account.
- Find the Activation Code in your package or email confirmation.
- Type the 20 character code in the spaces provided and then tap OK.
If you encounter issues while downloading, installing or activating the program, contact our Technical Support