Learn how to use the AntiRansomware Tool 3.0 via USB to resolve ransomware infection on your computer when Internet is no longer accessible in any mode.
Below are indications that your computer is infected by a ransomware:
- Getting pop-up messages telling that your computer has been locked.
- Getting pop-up messages demanding payment before you can access your files and programs.
This tool uses a different implementation method from that of AntiRansomware Tool build 2.0 to 8.0 and no longer needs user-triggered keys to run. We recommend this tool to be used on ransomware cases which are present on all modes (Normal Mode, Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Command Prompt, etc.).
Important: Before using the tool, make sure that the USB drive is functional and is detected by your operating system.
[ Expand All ]
STEP 1: Perform the following steps on a working computer
- Download the AntiRansomware 3.0 Tool and save it to your desktop.
- Extract the contents of AR30_build9.zip and save it to your desktop.
- Insert a USB drive.
- Double-click ARUSBMaker.exe to install the package.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
- Select the USB drive then click Create.
Important: This will erase all the contents of the USB drive.
STEP 2: Perform the following steps on the infected computer:
- Insert the USB drive on the infected computer.
- Boot the infected computer from the USB drive.
If the USB drive is detected, you will see this text on your screen while the computer is restarting:
If the USB drive is not detected, do any the following:
Login to the infected computer and wait for the AntiRansomware Tool to suspend the lock screen and open the console.
- Insert the USB to another USB port and restart the computer.
- Make sure that the USB is properly inserted.
- Try using another USB.
Note: The tool will automatically initiate by itself. There is no key trigger implemented to call out the tool.
Continue using the tool for troubleshooting.
The scan results will be displayed. Click Fix Now.
Titanium AntiVirus + - All;Titanium Internet Security - All;Titanium Internet Security for Dell - All;Titanium Maximum Security - All;Titanium Maximum Security Premium Edition - All;Titanium Premium Security - All;Trend Micro Antivirus+ Security - 2015;Trend Micro Internet Security - 2015;Trend Micro Maximum Security - 2015;Trend Micro Premium Security - 2015;