When you log on to your OfficeScan web console, you get the following error message:
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
Note: This only applies if OfficeScan is using IIS as its web server.
To resolve this issue, you need to give permission via IIS Manager to be able to view the summary page correctly. Refer to the steps below:
- Open the Internet Information Services Manager.
- On the left side of the Connections Pane, click Expand Sites.
- Go to OfficeScan > officescan > console > HTML > widget.
- Double click Handler Mappings.
- On the Actions Pane on the right side, click Edit Feature Permissions.
- Put a check mark on Read and Script.
- Access your OfficeScan web console.