Did this article help you?
Thank you for your feedback!
Learn how to download, install and activate Titanium Maximum Security 2013 on your primary and secondary computers.
[ Expand All ]
Not sure if your computer meets the system requirements?
Check the article below to know if your computer meets the recommended system requirements to install Titanium 2013:
I'm ready, show me how to download and install
To download and install Titanium Maximum Security 2013, watch a video tutorial
or follow the steps below:
- Click the Download button below to start downloading the installer:
- Save the installer to your desktop
- Double-click the Titanium installer to run it.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
Wait for the installation to extract the files needed for installing Titanium 2013.
- Type your serial number then click Next.
- Read the terms of the License Agreement and click Agree and Install.
Wait as the program installs, this may take a couple of minutes.
Activating on my primary or first computer
To activate Titanium Maximum Security on your primary computer, follow the steps below:
- Type your email address then click Next.
- Fill out the Account Information window then click Next.
- Check the information that you provided then click Next.
- Click Finish.
Activating for my secondary or other computers
Since you have already installed on your first computer, provide a name for this installation. This will help you easily manage your licenses. Click Finish
I’m done activating, anything I need to do?
After activating, you will see the main console of Titanium. Your protection upon installation is configured for optimum protection so you don’t need to do anything.
Titanium Maximum Security - 2013;Titanium Premium Security - 2013;