OSX_MORCUT.A and JAVA_AGENT.NTW enters your system either as a file dropped by a malware or unknowingly downloaded by users after visiting a malicious site.
Once in the system, it serves as a backdoor where a remote user can send and execute malicious commands on the infected machine.
To remove the infections, do the following:
- Download and extract TMMacCleanTool.zip.
- Open the dmg file and click TMMacCleanTool. The Trend Micro EULA will appear.
- Click I Agree. The SCAN button will appear.
- Click SCAN. The tool will start scanning your system.
- If a malware infection is found, it will display the following message:
- To remove the infection, click REMOVE. The system will ask for your name and password.
- Type your name and password and click OK. The tool will start cleaning your system.
- The tool will notify you if the cleaning is successful. Click Re-scan again if you want to re-scan your system.
- Click Close if you’re done.
For more information on these malware, visit the following links:
Titanium Internet Security for Mac - All;Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac - 2015;Trend Micro Smart Surfing for Mac - All;