Did this article help you?
Thank you for your feedback!
Trend Micro NSC Firefox Extension is disabled on Mozilla Firefox and says not compatible.
This happens because the updates made on Firefox 12 and above are not yet compatible with the current Trend Micro NSC Firefox Extension.
Installing this hot fix ensures that the Trend Micro NSC Firefox Extension in Trend Micro Titanium 2012 works with Mozilla Firefox version 12, 13 and 14.
To install the hot fix for Trend Micro NSC Firefox Extension:
- Click the Download button below to start downloading the hot fix (Ti_52_win_EN_AMSP20_hfb1095.exe ).
- Click Save in the File Download window.
- Select Desktop as the location of your download, then click Save.
- Close your Firefox 13 browser.
- Double-click the Ti_52_win_EN_AMSP20_hfb1095.exe file that you downloaded.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
- Click Yes when asked if you want to update your security software.
- Save your work, then restart your computer after the installation has finished.
Titanium Internet Security - 2012;Titanium Maximum Security - 2012;