This article shows you how to download and install the latest version of your Titanium Maximum Security on your first or primary computer.
Note: This solution can be used for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7.
To download and install your Titanium Maximum Security 2012 program, please follow the steps below or watch an audio-video guide
- Click the Download button below to start downloading the installer, then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer by doing either of the following:
- For Windows XP: Double-click the installer file.
- For Windows Vista and Windows 7: Right-click the installer, then select Run as administrator.
The installer will extract a folder to your desktop.
- Wait while the program checks if your computer meets the system requirements necessary to run the program.
- Select Paid version.
- Type your serial number, then click Next.
- Read the License Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
The Activate Your Protection window will appear.
- Type your email address, then click Next.
- Sign in to your Trend Micro MyAccount or register a new account. You can do this by following either of the steps below:
- Click Forgot Password.
- Check your email to retrieve the password, then type that in the Sign In window.
- Click Next.
- If you do not have a Trend Micro MyAccount, follow the steps below:
- Provide the information needed to create a new account on the fields provided.
- Read the Trend Micro Privacy Statement, then confirm that you agree with it.
- Verify if the information you provided is correct, then click Next to proceed.
- Click Finish when the Installation Completed window appears.
Note: When the Introductory window appears, you can tick Don't show this page again, then close it.
- Click Scan to run an initial scan.
Trend Micro recommends completing this step to begin protecting your computer.
- Move the installer to an easily accessible location for future use.
Note: you can also do either of the following:
- Click ?, then select Online Help if you need assistance or more information.
- Click ?, then select About if you need to manually update your program.