Did this article help you?
Thank you for your feedback!
Use the security agent Uninstall Tool to manually remove the client/server security agent (CSA) or security agent (SA) on the following scenarios:
- You cannot install the client using any of the methods described in the administrator's guide or manual.
- You cannot uninstall the CSA or SA from Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.
- You want to ensure that all the components of the client are removed from the computer.
The Uninstall Tool supports the following WFBS agent versions:
- WFBS 9.0
- WFBS SA 8.0
- WFBS SA 7.0
- WFBS CSA 6.0
To use the Uninstall Tool:
- Download the security agent Uninstall Tool.
Note: The procedure on how to run the Security Agent Uninstall tool can also be found in Preferences > Management Tools > Clients of the WFBS management console.
Terms and Conditions:
This tool is developed by Trend Micro, Inc. It has limited testing and has no warranties. This is for your internal use only. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, Trend Micro disclaims all implied and statutory warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. This tool is subject to change including the modification of performance and functionality any time at the sole discretion of Trend Micro.
- Log on to Windows as administrator or use any account with administrator privileges by doing one of the following:
- For Windows Vista or above with User Account Control (UAC) enabled, right-click Uninstall.bat and select Run As Administrator.
If the UAC dialog box appears, click Yes. Otherwise, double-click Uninstall.bat.
- For Windows XP/2003, double-click Uninstall.bat.
- Wait for the following message to appear:
Press any key to continue...
Do you want to reboot now? (Y/N)
Type "N[Enter]" if you do not want to reboot right now. Some drivers will not be removed until reboot.
Type "Y[Enter]", the computer will start to count down 30 seconds. After the countdown ends, the computer will restart.
Note: Some components or drivers will not be removed until the system is rebooted. Restart the computer to complete the Security Agent uninstallation.
Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced - 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0;