If you run another program after opening your Titanium program, the CoreServiceShell process may start using more than half of your computer’s processing power.
To resolve this problem, do either of the following:
[ Expand All ]
OPTION 1: Install a hot fix
- Log in using an account with administrator privileges on the computer where you installed Titanium 2011.
Note: If you have installed software on your computer before, then you probably have these privileges.
- Download the hot fix and save it on your desktop. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Click Save when the File Download window appears.
- Select Desktop as the location, then click Save.
- Double-click the Ti_30_win_en_AEGIS35_hfb1181.exe file that you downloaded.
- Select I accept the terms of the license agreement, then click Next.
- Browse through the readme file, then click Install.
- Click Yes when the Module Update window appears.
The message “Installation successful!” will appear after installing the hot fix.
OPTION 2: Upgrade Titanium to the latest version
For instructions on how to upgrade your Titanium program to the latest version, click on your program version below: