Did this article help you?
Thank you for your feedback!
This article shows you how to download and install the Titanium Maximum Security program on your first computer.
This article shows you how to add a new computer to your existing installations of Titanium Maximum Security.
To add Titanium Maximum Security on your 2nd and 3rd computer, please follow the steps below:
[ Expand All ]
STEP 1: Download and run the Titanium 2011 installer
- Click the download icon below to start downloading the installer.
(For Windows XP and the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- Save the installer to your desktop. Click your operating system below:
- Run the installer. You can do this by following either of the steps below:
- For Windows XP: Double-click the installer.
- For Windows Vista and Windows 7: Right-click the installer, then select Run as administrator.
The installer will extract the files it needs.
- Wait for a moment while the program checks if your computer meets the system requirements.
A window will appear if there is no conflicting software found on your computer or if it meets the system requirements.
STEP 2: Install Your Titanium 2011 Program
- Select Paid version.
- Type your serial number, then click Next.
- Read the License Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
The installation may take a few minutes. The Activate Your Protection window will appear.
STEP 3: Activate Your Titanium 2011 Program
- Type your email address, then click Next.
- Sign in to your Trend Micro MyAccount or register a new account. You can do this by following one of the steps below.
- If you already have a Trend Micro MyAccount from a previous registration, type your password, then click Next.
Note: Do the following if you do not remember your password:
- Click Forgot Password.
- Check your email to retrieve the password, then type that in the Sign in window.
- Click Next.
- If you do not have a Trend Micro MyAccount, follow the steps below:
- Provide the information needed to create a new account.
- Read the Trend Micro Privacy Statement, then confirm that you agree with it.
- Verify if the information you provided is correct, then click Nextto proceed.
- Click Finish to complete the activation.
STEP 4: Complete Your Titanium 2011 Program's Initial Setup
- Click Closewhen you see the Introductory window.
Note: Tick Don't show this page again if you do not want this window to appear every time you open the program.
You will see the main console. From here, you can access and configure your program's different features and settings.
- Click Scan to run an initial scan. Trend Micro recommends completing this step to begin protecting your computer.
Note: Click ?, then select Online Help if you need assistance or more information.
- Move the installer to an easily accessible location for future use. For instructions, check this page: How to keep a copy of your Titanium installer file.
STEP 5: Check if you have properly installed your Titanium 2012 program
- Look for a Trend Micro icon on the following locations:
- Double-click either of the icons to open your program.
An introductory window will appear.
- Click Close when you are done reading.
Note: Tick Don't show this page again to stop the introductory window from appearing every time you open your program.
- Check if you can see the main console.
You can access the different features of your program and configure its settings from here.
- Click ?, then select Online Help if you need more information and assistance on your program's features and settings.
Titanium Maximum Security - 2011;