Did this article help you?
Thank you for your feedback!
This article shows you how to add a new computer to your existing installations of Titanium Internet Security.
To download and install Titanium Internet Security on an additional 2nd or 3rd computer, please follow the steps below:
- Click the download icon below to start downloading the installer.
(For Windows XP and the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- Save the installer to your desktop. Click your operating system for instructions:
- Run the installer. You can do this by following either of the steps below:
- For Windows XP: Double-click the installer.
- For Windows Vista and Windows 7: Right-click the installer, then select Run as administrator.
The installer will extract the files it needs.
- Wait for a moment while the program checks if your computer meets the system requirements.
A window will appear if there is no conflicting software found on your computer or if it meets the system requirements.
- Select Paid version.
- Type your serial number, then click Next.
- Read the License Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
The installation may take a few minutes. The Activate Your Protection window will appear.
- Type your desired computer name, then click Next.
Note: Make sure the Computer Name for this subscription is different from your other computers.
- Click Finish to complete the activation.
- Click Close when you see the Introductory window.
Note: Tick Don't show this page again if you do not want this window to appear every time you open the program.
You will see the main console. From here, you can access and configure your program's different features and settings.
- Click Scan to run an initial scan. Trend Micro recommends completing this step to begin protecting your computer.
Note: Click ?, then select Online Help if you need assistance or more information.
- Move the installer to an easily accessible location for future use. For instructions, check this page: How to keep a copy of your Titanium installer file.
Titanium Internet Security - 2011;