Did this article help you?
Thank you for your feedback!
Learn an easy and secure way to reset the WFBS management console password.
To change the management console password:
- For WFBS 8.0, 7.0, and 6.0 Service Pack 3, you can do any of these options:
- Go to Start > All Programs > Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security > Reset Management Console Password.
- On the Security Server, run the Console Password Reset Tool.
- Click Forgot your password? on the WFBS console log-on page.
- Type your password on the field provided, then click Next.
Note: The Windows account password is the password you use to log in to the computer.
- After the account authentication, type the new password and confirm it, and then click Change Password.
Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced - 7.0, 8.0;