Did this article help you?
Thank you for your feedback!
By default, the Officescan Server Quarantine directory is C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\Virus. If needed, you can change this setting and use a different drive or folder. Learn how to change the path for the Quarantine directory.
To modify the Quarantine directory path:
- Go to the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV directory of the OfficeScan server.
- Open the OFCSCAN.ini file using a text editor.
- Under the [INI_SERVER_SECTION], look for the "Quarantine_Folder" parameter and add the new folder location. The value of this parameter is blank by default.
Example: Quarantine_Folder=E:\Quarantined Files
Note: Make sure that this custom folder location exists and contains the “Read & Write” folder permission for both IUSR and IIS_IUSRS(hostname\IIS_IUSRS) system accounts.
- Save and close the OFCSCAN.ini file.
- Restart the OfficeScan Master Service.
To validate the changes, open the OfficeScan web console. You can also perform an EICAR malware test
to see where the detected file(s) will be saved.
OfficeScan - 10.5, 10.6, 11.0;