To request for website reclassification, follow the steps below:
- Open Trend Micro Site Safety Center.
- Type the URL or website that you want to reclassify, then click Check Now.
- Click Reclassify Request.
- Choose the Safety Rating.
- If you believe that the website was mistakenly rated as unsafe, choose Safe.
- If the website is malicious, choose Dangerous.
- Choose the website category.
If you believe that the site is mistakenly categorized, do the following to suggest a different category:
- Click Suggest a different category, then click Select.
The Suggest a diffent category window will open.
- Choose the appropriate category for the website.
To see the details and select what category to choose, click About our Safety Ratings.
- Introduce yourself.
- If you own the website that you are requesting for reclassification, choose I own the website.
- If you are a Trend Micro customer, click I am a Trend Micro customer.
- Fill out the comments box if you have any other suggestions that are not in the form.
Notes: For Trend Micro customers, include your subscription's serial number.
- Type your email address and the verification words, then click OK.
Shortly, you will be receiving a validation link on your email to confirm the website reclassification request.
- Check your inbox and verify the request. Upon verification, wait for a response from the Trend Micro Web Reputation Services team if the request has been processed.
- If the issue persists, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.