Did this article help you?
Thank you for your feedback!
This article shows you how to completely remove Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 14 or 14.7 for Dell from your computer.
- Click your Windows operating system below for instructions on how to download the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit:
Note: If you're using Windows Vista or Window 7, check first if it is a 32-bit or 64-bit system.
- Click the [E] Uninstall tab.
- Click 4. Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall when you are asked to confirm the uninstallation.
- Wait while the tool uninstalls your program. This may take a few minutes.
- Click Yes to restart your computer and finish the uninstallation.
If you are unable to uninstall or if you're having issues during uninstallation, manually remove the program by following the steps below:
- Open the Registry Editor by doing the following:
- On your keyboard, press WIN+R (press the Windows Logo key together with "R" key).
- Type "regedit" on the Open field, then press ENTER.
Important: Editing your computer's registry can cause serious errors on your computer. Always create a backup before making any changes. If you need assistance, you can view the Help file by clicking Help > Help Topics on the Registry Editor window. You can also contact Trend Micro Technical Support.
- Look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then expand it by clicking the [+] symbol beside it.
- Expand SOFTWARE by clicking the [+] symbol beside it.
- Delete the TrendMicro folder under SOFTWARE by right-clicking the folder, then selecting Delete.
- Close the Registry Editor window, then restart your computer.
- Run the Diagnostic Toolkit again to completely remove Trend Micro.
PC-cillin Internet Security for Dell - All;