Important: We recommend that you print out this document before proceeding because you will be asked to restart your computer during the procedure.
[ Expand All ]
Not sure if your computer meets the system requirements?
Check the article below to know if your computer meets the recommended system requirements to install Titanium 2014:
I’m ready, show me how to upgrade
To install Titanium Internet Security 2014, follow the steps below:
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- Save the installer to your desktop.
- Double-click the Titanium installer to run it.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
Wait for the installer to extract the files needed for installing Titanium Internet Security 2014.
- Click Yes when asked to remove the old program version.
- Click Restart Now when prompted to restart your computer.
After restarting, the installation will resume and will prompt for your serial number.
- Type your serial number, then click Next.
- Read the License Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
Wait for the installation to complete.
- Click Finish.
You will see the main console of your Titanium program.