Important: We recommend that you print out this document before proceeding because you will be asked to restart your computer during the procedure.
[ Expand All ]
Not sure if your computer meets the system requirements?
Check the table below to know if your computer meets the recommended system requirements to install Trend Micro Security 2015:
| ||Windows XP||Windows Vista||Windows 7||Windows 8 |
|Operating System Version
|(32 or 64-bit)
SP2 or higher
|(32 or 64-bit)
||(32 or 64-bit)
Note: Windows RT is not supported.
|Note: These processors support SSE2 Instruction Set.
|Free Disk Space
||1.3GB (1.5GB recommended)
Note: Trend Micro Titanium can support RAID 0 (Striping) or RAID 1 (Mirroring)
||Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0 and 11.0
Mozilla Firefox 26 or latest version
Google Chrome 28 or latest version
||Broadband or equivalent high speed connection highly recommended
- Desktop - 800 x 480 (or above)
- Windows Store - 1064 x 768 (or above)
- Snap Apps - 1366 x 768 (or above)
I’m ready, show me how to upgrade
For upgrade instructions, follow the steps below:
- Download the installer file to begin the installation.
- Save the installer to your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro installer to run it.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
Wait for the installer to extract the files needed for installing Trend Micro Security.
- Click Yes when asked to remove the old program version.
- Click Restart Now when prompted to restart your computer.
After restarting, the installation will resume and will prompt for your serial number.
- Type your serial number, then click Next.
- Read the License Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
Wait for the installation to complete.
- Click Finish.
You will see the main console of your Trend Micro Security program.