Manually downloading and Installing Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android
2015/03/12 4:17 AM (PST)
This article will help you manually download and install Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android.
[ Expand All ]
Step 1: Enable the installation from Unknown Sources
- From your Android device go to Settings then Applications or Security.
- Check the box next to Unknown Sources.
- A warning message will appear, read it and then tap OK.
Note: After you finish installing Trend Micro Mobile Security we recommend you change this setting back to its original state.
Step 2: Download and install Trend Micro Mobile Security
- To download Trend Micro Mobile Security, select one of the options below:
The download will then begin.
- Once the download completes you should see a notification at the top of your device, tap this notification and then install the app.
- If the app does not open automatically, find the Trend Micro Mobile Security icon in the app drawer of your device and tap on it.
Step 3: Activate Trend Micro Mobile Security
For Trend Micro Maximum Security
- After installing mobile security tap on the Buy/Activate button at the bottom of the app main screen (or in the settings menu of the app.).
- Tap Sign In.
- Type the username and password used to register Trend Micro Maximum Security.
For pre-purchased Trend Micro Mobile Security package
- Install the app as per above instructions.
- Open the app and tap Buy/Activate.
- Tap Use Activation Code and register an account.
- Find the Activation Code in your package or email confirmation.
- Type the 20 character code in the spaces provided and then tap OK.
If you encounter issues while downloading, installing or activating the program, contact our Technical Support
Rate this Solution
Did this article help you?