Welcome to Support
Connects to Trend Micro VPN to protect you when joined to an unsecured Wi-Fi.
Checks the safety of your Wi-Fi connection and notifies you of security risks.
If your device joins an unsecured Wi-Fi, Public Wi-Fi Protection will automatically connect to VPN.
You may also turn it on manually by tapping the VPN switch. For complete instructions, refer to this Knowledge Base article: Using the Public Wi-Fi Protection.
Check if your device meets the following requirements:
- Mobile Devices
- Internet Connection
Follow the installation steps below depending on your device:
To install Trend Micro WiFi Protection, make sure your device is running Windows 10 version 16299.0 and above.
On your Windows computer, click the button below:
- Tap Get.
- Tap Open when "Microsoft Store" prompt appears.
- Tap Get again, then tap Install.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- Once installed, click Launch.
- Privacy and Personal Data Collection Disclosure window will appear. Click Accept and Continue.
- On the License Agreement, click Accept and Continue.
- Click Allow to allow installation of Trend Micro WiFi Protection certificate.
Trend Micro WiFi Protection console will appear.
To activate your Trend Micro WiFi Protection app, do the following:
Make sure to activate your Serial Number first before proceeding with the steps below. Click here for the instructions.
- On the main console, click the gear icon to open Settings.
- Click Setup Account.
- Sign in using your Trend Micro account.
- Use Available Subscription window will appear. Click Yes.
- Click Select beside the "Not Yet Installed" device name, to reserve a set for your device.
- Check if the expiry date located at the bottom left of the main console is updated already.
To install Trend Micro WiFi Protection, make sure your device is running MacOS 10.12 (64-bit) and above.
To install Trend Micro WiFi Protection, make sure your device is running Android OS 4.2 and above.
To install Trend Micro WiFi Protection, make sure your device is running iOS (64-bit) 9.0 and above.