Managing the subscription for Trend Micro WiFi Protection
- Solution ID:1119616
- Last Updated:Jun. 27, 2019 2:50 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Trend Micro WiFi Protection for Android - All;Trend Micro WiFi Protection for iOS - All;Trend Micro WiFi Protection for Mac - All;Trend Micro WiFi Protection for Windows - All;
- Managing subscription | Trend Micro WiFi Protection
Learn how to manage your Trend Micro WiFi Protection subscription.
By default, auto-renew service of your Trend Micro WiFi Protection is turned on after your first purchase.
To check your current subscription, do the following:
From the App:
- On your mobile device, open Trend Micro WiFi Protection app.
- Tap the menu "..." icon.
- Tap Settings.
- The following cccount details will show under Accounts & Subscription:
- Trend Micro Account
- com.trendmicro.mobile.iOS.TMPWP – expiration date
- Activation Code
- Sign Out – Disconnect Trend Micro Account
From your Trend Micro Account:
- Go to Trend Micro Account.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
- Your subscription details will show under the Licenses tab.
To cancel auto-renew service, disable it from your Google Play / App Store settings at least one day before the renewal date. Do the following:
For iOS devices
- On your iOS device, go to Settings, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID located at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.
If you choose to cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
For more information, you may visit this Apple website: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.
For Android devices
- On your Android device, open Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu, then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
After canceling auto-renew service, you can still enjoy the remaining subscription you have paid.
For more information, you may visit this Google website: Cancel or change a subscription on Google Play.