Latest Version. Available Now!
Trend Micro™ Internet Security provides advanced online protection for up to 3 PCs.
What Can We Help You With?
3 steps to get a free upgrade for your unexpired subscription.
You will be amazed at what the latest version can do today.
Not sure which version you have?
Know more about important Trend Micro solution updates and latest best practice recommendations.
Virus and Threat Removal
- I am getting unwanted popup messages
- Learn how to remove popup messages or advertisements from your computer.
- I am being redirected to other websites
- Know how to fix website redirection issues.
- Other programs on my computer are suddenly not working
- Feel your program is not working? Try these simple steps.
- I feel like my Internet Security is not able to detect threats
- Know what to do when Internet Security is unable to remove/delete the detected threats.
PC Recovery After Virus Infection
- Resetting web browsers
- Reset your browser settings to resolve website redirection and performance issues.
- Restoring your Windows PC to a previous state after infection
- Find out how to perform a Windows Restore.
- Restoring encrypted files after Cryptolocker Ransomware infection
- Find out how to restore files using backup, Shadow Copy or System Restore.
- Restoring Windows PC to its factory settings after infection
- Find out how to restore the factory settings of your PC.
- Do not open emails from unknown senders
- These may have attachments that are infected. If the email comes from a known sender but the email includes a fishy attachment, it’s best to contact the person to verify if the email and the attachment were legitimately sent.
- Only open websites that you know
- Never randomly click a link as it may direct you to a malicious website or trick you to download an infected file or program.
Note: Always check the address bar or the URL, to see if you are loading the correct website.
- Be careful of social media ploys whose goal is to trick you into willingly opening your systems
- I feel like my program is not able to detect threats
- These can come in a form of an email from your bank asking you to update your account information via a suspicious link or a seemingly helpful popup from a website that is offering a free registry clean up. Some malware distributors even keep themselves up to date with current events that would easily tap into an unsuspecting user’s curiosity.
- Make sure there are no conflicting programs such as third-party antivirus
- List of conflicting programs and how to remove them
- Check and get the latest Windows update
- How do I run a Windows update?
- Run a full scan to detect & remove threats
- Running a full system scan
- Reinstall the program
- Uninstall, then Reinstall
TIP: For connectivity, software or hardware issues, you can try to disable your Trend Micro software temporarily to see if it's causing the issue. Contact the manufacturer if the same issue persists after disabling your Trend Micro program.