Using the Password Doctor feature of Password Manager for PC
Password Doctor helps you improve your passwords. It will list down passwords that are too short or accounts that use the same password.
To improve your passwords, follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser, then click the Password Manager icon.
- Type your Master Password, then click the Unlock icon.
- Click Management Console found at the lower part of the window. Management Console page will open
- Click Password Doctor below the unsafe passwords. A window will appear listing down all weak passwords.
- Click Improve Now beside the password. It will direct you to the website of your account.
- Change your password from the website.